t0dAy m0Re tHAn yeStErDaY....!!!!!!!!!!

i do 
can u look at one person 
for the rest of your life..
i do..
can u care for someone else, 
more than u do myself..
i do..
i can answer whoever asks me..
i do.
u, u're my love..
i will not promise u.
if i knew i was going to waver, 
even for little bit..
i don't start anything..
if i know that the heart can heal itself..
I LOVE U
more than i did yesterday..
i have never met someone so important 
and precious to me, 
that it hurts,,
to meet u , 
to feel this happiness,,
i must have dealt with a lot of pain..
when the days are hard, 
it gets sad..
the pain that causes the tears to come..
it will end someday..
the only thing that is 
endless is our love..
i don't want to do this ever again..
breaking up..
unless it's a break-up to 
meet u once more..
whenever and forever..
because it feels like my overwhelming 
heart will explode..
because i think the person 
before my eyes isn't really u.
i run and embrace 
the breathing u.
i am the idiot who lets go of his worries..
I LOVE U..
more than i did yesterday..


I LOVE U SAYANG..FOREVER WITH U..HEHEHE


" Sweet ! Apabila Aisya Ieyka Menaip Entry =)) "

Tiada ulasan:

Small Cute Purple Pointer